The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the Online Store is governed by the terms of this section as well as the relevant provisions of applicable law. Duchess Bridal reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing visitors / users and in accordance with applicable law.
Duchess Bridal maintains files with this data solely for communication, statistical purposes and to improve its services. Specifically, these data are used for the purpose of:
• The processing of communication with the customer / user,
• The fulfillment of the terms and obligations of the services provided through the Online Store,
• The support and service of customers / users,
• Ensuring the smooth operation of the Online Store and
• Informing customers / users about new offers of services and products of www.duchessbridal.com.
In any case, the customer / user of the Online Store has the right to contact the competent department of Duchess Bridal in order to request the deletion, correction or change of any retained personal data.
In no case do we collect and store data from the transaction through credit and prepaid cards.
Transactions through credit and prepaid cards are made directly with the respective institution.